Azure Blob Storage
PDFs can be loaded from- and saved-to files, streams and binary arrays. All of which can work with Blob Storage.
- Loading and Saving PDFs from Memory (MemoryStream) in .NET - https://ironpdf.com/docs/questions/pdf-memory-stream/
- Serve PDF Files as Byte Arrays in C# and VB - https://ironpdf.com/docs/questions/asp-net-mvc-pdf-binary/
Loading a PDF from Memory
A new instance of IronPdf.PdfDocument and be initialized any of there in memory objects:
- A MemorySteam
- A FileSteam
- Binary Data as a Byte array (byte)
This loads a PDF from Memory.
Saving a PDF to Memory
An IronPdf.PdfDocument can be saved directly to memory in one of 2 ways:
- IronPdf.PdfDocument.Stream exports the PDF as a System.IO.MemoryStream
- IronPdf.PdfDocument.BinaryData exports the PDF as a Byte Array (byte)